Dubai is open to tourists and visitors from all countries. All arrivals must have a negative result from the COVID-19 test and, depending on the country they come from, may need a new test on arrival.
All visitors are required to undergo mandatory quarantine, but requirements vary depending on Emirate, COVID-19 test results and additional guidelines from local governments.
The United Arab Emirates (United Arab Emirates) is a sovereign state of Asia. Tourism is one of the most significant sources of non-oil revenue, especially in Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
Reading: Open countries for vaccinated tourists
Get together our Covid Travel Advice FB Group
Disclaimer: Travel restrictions and government regulations can change quickly and the information below may be out of date within hours. Therefore, check all information with your embassy or on official websites. Traveling Lifestyle is not responsible for your decision to travel.
Dubai reopening – latest updates
April 9 – Dubai is offering free COVID-19 jabs to remote workers
Dubai has just launched a free vaccination program COVID-19 for remote workers who wish to come and visit and work in the country. The government intends to attract large consumers and boost tourism.
While a significant number of countries are experiencing a worrying shortage of vaccines, the United Arab Emirates have guaranteed vaccines for that and for years to come.
To qualify for this scheme, remote workers must earn at least $ 5,000 a month.
Read more about this program here.
March 28 – New rules for travelers from South Africa and Nigeria
As of today, visitors from South Africa and Nigeria will not be able to enter the country for any reason. This new restriction includes passengers who have transit to any of these countries in the past 14 days before traveling to Dubai.
This rule does not apply to citizens returning to the United Arab Emirates or members of diplomatic missions.
Dubai is not offering tourists on arrival to citizens of all countries. Travelers are advised to make sure they need a visa before booking your tickets.
Dubai remains open to tourism, maintaining its position as one of the safest destinations in the world. One reason may be the success of the vaccination campaign. As of March 2, all residents and nationals aged 16 and over are eligible for eligible to be vaccinated.
There is a travel ban for flights to South Africa and for travelers who visited South Africa recently before their arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
All foreign visitors arriving in the United Arab Emirates must have a negative result of the COVID-19 test, no later than 72 hours before departure. Transit passengers and children under 12 are exempt.
For arrivals from the United Arab Emirates list of high risk countries a second test will be required on arrival.
The United Arab Emirates made the vaccine available to all residents free of charge. Vaccination campaigns are proceeding as expected.
The UAE has vaccinated about 8% of its population so far. They expect to increase that percentage to 70% -80% by April-May.
Is Dubai open to Americans?
Yes, he is. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are officially issuing 30-day tourist visas to Americans on arrival. All Americans must have a negative PCVID-19 PCR test and quarantine upon arrival.
What is the current status of COVID-19 in the United Arab Emirates?
From 9th April, United Arab Emirates reported 480,006 COVID cases and 1,526 confirmed deaths caused by the virus.
Oman reopened its land border with the United Arab Emirates in October and all travelers are now allowed to cross the borders. In addition, from 16 November, the United Arab Emirates began to allow citizens of Oman to cross the border into the United Arab Emirates.
Can American tourists travel to Dubai?
Yes, American tourists and visitors are allowed to enter Dubai and other emirates in the United Arab Emirates. (Source)
What does it take to enter Dubai?
- All visitors must meet entry visa requirements and have valid health insurance coverage.
- Tourists should download the COVID-19 DXB application and fill in their details.
- Travelers should also complete a health declaration form to confirm the absence of symptoms from COVID-19.
- Visitors must report a negative result from a COVID-19 test done 72/96 hours before departure.
- Travelers coming from high risk countries will be tested again on arrival.
- UAE residents and citizens are exempt from having a negative test, but will be tested on arrival.
- Travelers from South Africa or who have been to South Africa for the 14 days prior to their arrival in the United Arab Emirates will be denied entry.
The airline will have the right to refuse passengers to board if they experience any symptoms of coronavirus.
Upon arrival, visitors will undergo a thermal screening. If the test is positive, registration in the COVID-19 DXB application is mandatory. In addition, they will also isolate themselves in an approved institution facility for 14 days at their own expense.
Can national citizens or residents travel OUTSIDE (United Arab Emirates)?
Residents can now travel outside the UAE for general purposes. But those are the requirements they need to follow in order to be allowed to leave.
- Make a negative result of the COVID-19 test 96 hours before traveling.
- Get international health insurance that covers COVID-19.
- Submit a negative COVID-19 test result before traveling back to the United Arab Emirates.
- Quarantine them when they get home.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is officially open to international tourism. All travelers from Eligible countries are authorized to visit with strict observance of the stipulated COVID-19 measures.
The local government expects tourists to obey the following rules when checking in to Dubai:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use of face mask at all times
- Observe the physical distance rules
- Observe all precautionary and self-monitoring measures for Covid-19 symptoms
In addition, the government will continue to develop new measures when necessary. Travelers are required to act responsibly. This will ensure their safety and that of others.
The city has some of the most luxurious hotels in the world. It also has some of the most fantastic tourist attractions. It is a dream city for all travelers.
In terms of security, Dubai makes sure to follow all the measures and guidelines established to protect the health of visitors. Here are some of the reasons for visiting Dubai.
- Experiencing some of the most exciting horizons in the world
- Leveraging the unique architecture
- Skiing in the desert
- Enjoying a stretch of 1,000 km of exotic beaches
- Experiencing and learning different cultures
- Climbing the tallest building in the world
An even more reason for travelers to visit Dubai is the tons of discounts offered by airlines and hotels. All of this with the objective of boosting the tourism sector.
In addition, some airlines like Emirates have launched campaigns aimed at keeping travelers safe during their travels. There are comprehensive measures at each stage of the traveller’s journey. They include the distribution of hand sanitizer, masks, gloves and antibacterial wipes to your customers.
Finally, Dubai is a safe country. Visitors can now enjoy the diversity of one of the busiest cities in the world.
– Reopening of Greece – Current Travel Restrictions
– Seychelles Reopening to Tourism
– Reopening the Maldives for tourists