Air France has announced it will be serving nearly 200 weekly flights to the US this summer, up about 20% from the same time slot before the pandemic.
For this, the airline will resume flights on US routes for the summer 2022 calendar, which runs from “April to October”.
From March 27travelers will be able to fly from Orly Airport to JFK International Airport in New York on a daily flight.
Thus, two Paris airports; Charles de Gaulle and Air France’s international hub will serve New York with up to seven daily flights.
Also on March 27, Air France will resume operations between Charles de Gaulle and Dallas/Fort Worth International with five flights a week.
For the second year in a row, Air France will operate a seasonal service between Charles de Gaulle Airport and Denver starting May 4th.
In summary, the airline will fly from Paris to 14 cities in the United States this summer, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York JFK, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
With the “Ready to Fly” program, customers can now request and obtain confirmation that they have all the necessary health certificates to fly to and from the United States.
Air France will also provide highly flexible tickets for travel between February 28 and June 30, 2022.
Passengers will be able to modify their reservations free of charge or obtain a refundable credit voucher if they decide not to travel.
If a flight is canceled by the airline, travelers can now rebook their flights, request a full ticket refund or receive a credit voucher, which is also refundable if not used.
Air France will also fly to the following airports in the United States this summer:
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Detroit Wayne County Metropolitan Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Minneapolis/St. Paulo International Airport
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Washington D.C. Dulles International Airport